- 3D MOVIES
- CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- GIFT VOUCHERS
- GLADSTONE CINEMAS
- GOLD ROOM
- GROUPS - PARTIES - FUNCTIONS - EVENTS
- MOVIE TIMES
- Ticket Prices
Gladstone Cinemas features Dolby Digital 3D. Be astounded in your seat with an entertainment experience that is nothing short of incredible. Action all but leaps off the screen and colours are more natural and the picture so clearly defined that you’ll want to reach out and touch it! You will enjoy a perfect image from any seat in the house. *
Gladstone Cinemas uses the Dolby Digital 3D system which requires us to collect glasses at the end of each session to be washed and sanitised and reused. We believe this is a superior system compared to those that use disposable glasses. Please help us in ensuring you hand your Dolby Digital 3D glasses in to our friendly staff at the end of your 3D movie experience.
Ticket prices vary per session and are based on the format of the movie, the day and concept it may be in. There are many concepts and formats that a film can be played, such as, 2D, 3D, Gold Room, EarlyBird, Discounted Sessions, Club Member Rates, Bigscreen Babies, Special Event Movie, Premiere screening, Movie of the Week, event and film festivals.
To not misinform our guests, we will only confirm ticket prices online or over the phone once the guest has specified all information required to determine the appropriate pricing for the desired session. Please note that ticket prices online may differ to instore.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF ENTRY TO CINEMA COMPLEX AT GLADSTONE CINEMAS
- All patrons must wait until to their Movie to access any Cinema for ANY Reason.
- Ticket Holders may only enter upon presentation of valid ticket and appropriate concession, proof of age or member program Valid Accepted ID. Full Time and Current Government Regulatory Photo *Identification must be presented to receive discount and allow entry for certain movie classifications.
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any individual. Appropriate funds will be reimbursed should it be deemed mutually necessary (bound in ‘Conditions of Sale sections).
- Clothing and Footwear must be worn at ALL times whilst inside the Gladstone Cinemas Complex, by All Persons of All Ages
- No food or beverage purchased outside Gladstone Cinemas is permitted entry into the theatre for any reason – if the items that we currently have for sale are not suitable for you or your family, please arrange appropriate sustenance or medicinal food requirements prior to or after the movie (ITESM WILL BE CONFISCATED UPON BAG CHECKS)
- Feet on any part of the seat, talking, moving around or laughing inappropriately will result in ejection from the cinema. Please let cinema staff know if a patron bothers you and the offender may be removed without refund.
- A fee and or prosecution will be incurred for any damage or loss to Gladstone cinemas property as outlined in this post/paper.
- No photo equipment including phones to be switched on at any time whilst in the theatre. Offenders will be removed.
- There are no exceptions to any of the above mentioned.
- Please check the terms of your member program and/or the terms set out in our terms, conditions and privacy documents.
- a) Oversized items and Food and Beverage Purchased Outside Gladstone Cinemas will be not be permitted into the Gladstone Cinemas complex; that is items which are unable to fit under your seat.
b) Backpacks, baby bags, ladies handbags and gentleman’s satchels will be permitted into the complex. Bags permitted into the venue must meet the following conditions:
*Maximum bag height – 40 cm
*Maximum bag width – 40 cm
*Maximum bag depth – 40 cm
*Pliable nature (soft to touch)
c) Bags that do not meet these requirements must be cloaked before entry.WE ALSO HAVE DISABLED SEATING WITH A WIDE ACCESS CHAIR LIFT AND WOULD BE PLEASED TO SECURE THESE SEATS FOR YOU UPON PRE-BOOKING WITH US. (Please Contact Us so that we may best direct your specific needs)
THE MENU IS AVAILABLE FOR YOUR PERUSAL PRIOR TO YOUR SESSION – PLEASE ARRIVE AT LEAST 20 MINUTES PRIOR TO ANY START TIME
GOLD ROOM GENERAL POLICIES
- The Business has specific house polices such as Responsible Service of Alcohol and may have other conditions of entry that apply from time to time; current Policy can be viewed on-site.
- All Gold Room Session Times (Unless Specified/Advertised) are for Admissions of Adults – 18+ years in age; You agree to have available on your person, and show any requested government Photo ID when asked.
- When Booking Online, you are seated the next best available seating from the Centre of the Cinema outwards.
All Paid Vouchers and Cards Clearly state the Expiry Date. The gift voucher expiry date cannot be extended. Once a gift voucher has expired, any funds remaining are removed from the voucher and the voucher is unusable.
Currently, General Admission Vouchers must be sighted in person to be used for any session. Gold Room Vouchers can be used via phoning 4972 0015 and quoting the voucher type and number, along with other relevant booking details.
Booking Online with vouchers will be a feature introduced in 2017. We thank you for your patience.
Groups of 15 or more are welcome to enquire about possible discounts for your movie experience.
Gladstone Cinemas and GAME ON can cater for all types of Parties, Functions and Events. Our multi-faceted venue allows for a versatile range of exclusive and exciting events.
GAME ON Birthday Parties are a Treat for the whole Family! – Click Here to Head Over to our GAME ON Page and check the latest party rates.
Generally new times are posted Each Tuesday for the Thursday Playweek Start. We update our times just as soon as they are confirmed by our Distributors. We are sometimes able to confirm some special sessions early – these will appear in the NOW SHOWING or COMING SOON section of this site when available.